Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of writing, please ensure you check carefully before making any decisions based on the contents within this article.
The luxury of a bubbling hot tub adds extra sparkle to your holiday! There’s nothing quite like sinking into the bubbles with your nearest and dearest to gaze out at the most breathtaking mountain views or tipping back your head to look at a canopy of stars. Whether it's a romantic cottage for two, a large house where friends and family can reunite or a unique glamping escape with a bespoke wood-fired hot tub, it's a place where old memories are remembered, and new ones made. We've handpicked some of our finest hot tub breaks in Wales to inspire a holiday with a little difference and a lot of heart.
Lodges and cabins with hot tubs in Wales
Often hidden away off the beaten track and offering a combination of rustic charm and luxury living, our lodges and cabins with hot tubs in Wales create a magical experience that you won’t forget in a hurry.
Vivianna, Worcestershire – sleeps 4
- Listening to the birds in the trees
- Morning coffee on the balcony
- Ending the day with a dip in the tub
This enchanting treehouse escape is the kind of place that you will never want to leave. Completely handmade by the owner, this incredible structure was built with love. It is a peaceful haven with little to distract you other than perhaps the sound of bird song, a good book and the allure of the hot tub.
Check out, Eathelin, Vivianna’s little sister – perfect for couples!
- Picking fruit from the orchard
- Raising a toast on the decking
- Soaking weary legs in the tub, after a long walk
Tucked away within a pretty orchard in the village of Talgarth, this cute lodge with a private wood-fired hot tub enjoys a serene location overlooking the stream and nearby woodland, but with the convenience of the local pub and shops just a short walk down the road.
Apple Tree Lodge shares the orchard and also has a private hot tub.
Aurora, Aberaeron – sleeps 2
- Long lazy lie-ins and breakfast in bed
- Waking to sheep and cows grazing in the field next door
- Getting lost in thought as you gaze at the views from the tub
Have you already fallen in love with this quirky hobbit house? This studio-style converted farm building offers a little lodge with a lot of character. Once you’ve gazed out at the view from the wood-fired hot tub, you’ll struggle to beat it!
A second Hobbit house, Sapphire, is also available to rent.
Glamping with hot tubs in Wales
Glamping with hot tubs in Wales combines a unique back-to-nature experience with added luxuries in the wildest depths and the most magical locations. Sleep beneath the stars and embrace something a little different.
- Dining alfresco around the fire pit
- Being kind to the planet with solar lighting and wood-burning stoves
- Kicking back in one of the most innovative hot tubs we’ve seen
It doesn't get more romantic than this! Set in an ancient hay meadow, this captivating shepherd’s hut is perfect for honeymoons and romantic escapes. The cherry on the top is the fabulous upcycled hot tub where you can spend hours gazing up at the huge star-lit sky above you.
Tub for Two, Hay-on-Wye – sleeps 2
- Admiring the ingenious craftmanship throughout
- Snoozing in the afternoon sun in the double hammock
- Cooking on the large fire pit as the sun goes down
The definition of off-grid: leave the real world behind and get lost in a little bubble at this stunning rustic escape. An incredible piece of art, the bespoke hot tub has been designed and sculpted by the owners and the ‘bathroom’ is fashioned from an old grain silo. The kitchen? An old water tank.
- Meeting the owners’ friendly alpacas and buying fresh eggs for breakfast
- Digital detoxing together as a family
- Searching for rope swings and wildlife in the surrounding woodlands
This fabulous safari tent really puts the ‘glam’ into glamping. Not only are you free to explore the beautiful woodlands and meadows that surround the tent, but the interior is pretty special, with every mod-con and added luxury you could ask for – not forgetting a private hot tub with unlimited use.
Make this a large group affair and book Blorenge Skies and Sugar Loaf Skies too!
Cottages with hot tubs for couples
Is there anything more romantic than gazing out across mesmerising rolling hills from the private tub of one of our cosy cottages with hot tubs? Complete your romantic escape and stay in a cosy cottage with a hot tub in the hills, or a pretty house in one of Wales’ charming towns or villages.
Ty Bach, Hay-on-Wye – sleeps 2
- Relaxing in not just the wood-fired hot tub but the outside bath too!
- A taste of self-sufficient living with a composting loo, rechargeable lamps and torches
- Exploring the owners’ 50 acres including a kitchen garden
Off-grid and off the hook, this is the kind of place you disappear to when you really need to escape. Designed to be kind on the planet, it offers a blend of understated luxury and modern eco living combined with a reconnection to nature - and there’s not just a hot tub but a pretty spectacular outdoor bath too!
- Waking to a continental breakfast hamper each morning
- Sipping your morning coffee together on the terrace
- Watching the lambs hop, skip and jump from the wood-fired hot tub
Cute as a button, this gorgeous converted bullpen resides in the grounds of the owners’ farm. So many little touches make a stay in this studio-style cottage even more special, including breakfast each morning which can be upgraded on arrival to include fresh eggs and meat from the farm!
Millbrook, Crickhowell – sleeps 4
- Throwing open the dining room doors and letting the outside in
- Dining on the picnic bench against the backdrop of the Brecon Beacons
- Toasting with a glass of prosecco as you hop in the hot tub
This gorgeous cottage with a hot tub enjoys a peaceful location where you can completely unwind and enjoy a slower pace of life in the country. Within walking distance to the nearest pubs and with a plethora of walking routes from the doorstep, you’ll soon be resting tired legs with a soak in the bubbling hot tub.
Large cottages with hot tubs in Wales
Life is busy and it can be difficult to get family together, but when you do, there’s no room for compromise when choosing somewhere to stay. Our collection of large cottages with hot tubs are simply perfect for families to come together for daytime adventures and evenings full of easy conversation and ultimate relaxation.
- Listening to carefree laughter emerging from the games room
- Ambling around the grounds and listening to the peace of the country
- Watch content children make use of the children’s play area
It won’t take long to fall in love with the impeccable interiors in this stunning wisteria-clad farmhouse. With five luxury guest suites, an assortment of reception rooms and a welcoming family kitchen and wood-fired hot tub, there is an abundance of space to relax.
- Calling this incredible place home!
- Listening to the children chuckle as you push them on the swing
- Firing up the BBQ and embracing time outdoors
Made for families, this welcoming farmhouse ticks all the right boxes. Complete with flawless interiors, luxury extras and a beautiful garden, you'll never want to leave - especially after you set eyes on the incredible views of the Snowdonia mountain range from the hot tub.
- Long lazy breakfasts as a family in the kitchen
- Soaking up the views with a glass of wine on the terrace
- Walking among wildlife straight from the doorstep
Aptly named, this stunning farmhouse welcomes you to live the high life in the Brecon Beacon hills. With bundles of charm, roll-top baths and a hot tub view to envy, there’s nowhere more perfect to switch off your phones, close down your emails and spend quality time with the people who matter most.
Ready to escape on one of our hot tub breaks in Wales? We hope you found something you loved, but there are more! You can view our full hot tub collection or, if you’re not sure whether a cottage for two or a glamping escape is for you, let us show you the magic of glamping in Wales.